Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's Wicked finished

You might think that now that Wicked is finished (and has even been worn to work - hence the wrinkles) that I might stop using Wicked as a modifier. Um, no. I'm from New Hampshire and a child of the 80s. In other words, wicked lame. Stoppin at the packies before I head to have some beeahs with Sully kinda lame.

So without further ado... my wicked big for me Wicked cardigan.

And a close up of the fabulous buttons I found at my new LYS (which is also fab) City Knits in Detroit.

6 comments:

Missy said...

oooh purty!!
I do love the cardigan mod.
and I think tracy and I need to come to MI and go LYSing wichoooooooo.

Michele said...

Beautiful! I love the cardigan idea!!!

tiennieknits said...

It's beautiful! I love color!

Joan said...

What a beautiful job, Kate!

PS..go check my blog today...you've been nominated. ;-}
http://vamantaknits.blogspot.com/

amanda said...

Looks great, love the mods.

pia said...

i'm being lazy and didn't go through all your posts...that said, did you use a specific person's mod on this? I'm just wrapping up my pull over wicked (re-doing the bottom hem as we speak) and am considering a cardigan next. Thanks!!!