Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh la la!


Oh la la!
Originally uploaded by kbelle.
I did it! I made a sweater and it is wearable! Despite it totally not looking great with black pants, I wore it in to work today after creating a complete mess looking for the perfect bottom to wear with it. I was just that excited to wear it. But seriously it looks like my closet threw up all over my room and I still had nothing to show for it. But then I put on some jeans and forced the DH to take dorky pictures of me outside. So, here is me with my knitting bag that is full on old lady sized, and our vain attempt to recreate the Knit and Tonic picture. Yes, the dog is on the wrong size but you try getting my Annie May to sit. I love her, but she is not the brightest dog ever, let me tell you.

Pattern: Flair by Knit & Tonic
Yarn: Blue Sky Organic Dyed Cotton in Toffee
Needles: Knit Picks options Size 8 US
Mods: Added 2 inches to length, still a bit short

9 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks awesome! Love the photo shoot too :)

Coley said...

Great Pics! I love it.

Coley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It looks great!

CWH said...

so cute ! Annie looks like she's ready to bolt at any second. I'll have to check out the sweater in person sometime. I've been such the knitting slacker lately.

Michele said...

Frickin' adorable! I love it.

a friend to knit with said...

LOVE the photo shoot!!:)
Your flair looks perfect! Great job!

Joan said...

Fabulous! I'll bet it feels great too. Love Annie too.

Sabrina Hirsch said...

That looks amazing on you! And I love the photo shoot! Nice work.