Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Jenny!

I managed to sneak up to Jersey and surprise my friend Jenny by showing up at her birthday party. It was great - 10 women managed to keep a secret for two months, and we managed to make Jenny cry. So now I can finally show off mystery project #1 - Jenny's birthday present. I am without a doubt more skilled at the knitting part then the sewing part, but I will work on it.

Pattern: Best Friend from Knitty
Yarn: Elann Peruvian Highland Silk in Celadon
Needles: Knitpicks options size 4

4 comments:

CWH said...

that purse is so freakin' cute ! And, I'm glad your friend was surprised :)

Jenny said...

Yay purse! I love it and so does everyone who sees it!!!

Kim said...

The purse is so cute! I think I need to learn how to sew.

Megan said...

Your purse is beautiful! If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the frame that you used? I'd love to make one of these!