Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yes, even more FOs

I feel like I have done absolutely no blogging lately or reading of blogs and it leaves me so disconnected. We have been so busy - first unpacking, then house hunting - that I am left avoiding the computer since I sit on one all day at work. I hope everyone I got so used to checking in on is doing well.

But, I have been knitting, mostly while watching Tigers games with the other half. He's thrilled to have access to Michigan sports again. For his birthday we will be going to the U of M home opener. So his scarf will need to be finished in time.

I've also started absolutely panicking about Christmas gifts. I have 8 to make this year and they are of course a LOT more complicated then the garter scarves and felted items of last year. I won't be blogging about them but for those of you on Ravelry they will be posted. I am so thrilled with the one that is finished already. It will be hard to give away.

So here are too ill-lit photos of recently finished items. I need to take a weekend to build a light box, because these photos are just horrible.

Pattern: Olive You from Itty Bitty hats
Yarn: all from the stash!
Patons aran for the white
Green and Red Elann Peruvian highland wool
Needles: Size 7

Next is the Fetching, finally rescued from the UFO pile. This means I now have only one item on my needles. ONE! A whole bunch planned and yarn on it's way, but only one to work on.
Pattern: Fetching from Knitty
Yarn: Kashmir Aran from Louisa Harding
Needles: Size 6

3 comments:

Missy said...

LOVE the hat!!
I just bought itty bitty hats friday night....
and I have fetching in my queue :)
too funny.

Joan said...

Love that hat! Is the pattern from a book? welcome back and have you check my reference to you in my blog last week??

Joan said...

Duh...saw that's from a book. ;-p