Mr & Mrs Purlygirly looking fat and happy
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Monday, January 29, 2007
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Today is crafternoon at my friend Nicole's house, so maybe I'll be able to get some pictures of finished objects this afternoon. I'm so close on so many things!!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Ok, 6 weird things about me.
- I make up silly songs when my husband is gone or at least out of earshot. This morning as soon as he walked out the door I sang about the yummy mint hot chocolate I was about to have. My dog Annie thought it was a great song.
- The way I shower and clean comes directly from the movie Annie. "The windows, then the floors, that way if I drip". I therefore bathe from the top down so the dirt washes off right. If I go out of order I have to start again.
- I am secretly thrilled that 2 of the cats love me the most and I don't feel bad about that.
- I do not like cheesecake. Apparently I am one of the few women in the world who doesn't like it.
- I am addicted to s'more flavored chapstick
- When I was 5 I wanted to be a priest. I would practice giving communion with my baked potato. Seriously. "This is my potato, which shall be given up for you..."
Thursday, January 25, 2007
I do know that I will be adding this to the list:
That is so gorgeous.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
So if you look carefully you can see this is a modified version of the IHS as well. It was just way too wide with 3 cables, so I took one out. Still lovely and very soft. Those little flecks that are barely visable are beads. It's pretty but the yarn swallows up the cables. But, I have no idea what else to do with it other than boring old garter stitch so I will keep on going.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
If I do nothing but knit this weekend I think by next week I can start something for me.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
So I don't forget, here are instructions: http://knitbrooklynknit.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/07/a_lelah_and_a_l.html
A friend of mine from the fuge is making it. She'd better post pictures.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
- Go to the gym on a regular basis (4x a week)
- No knitting that night if I skip a gym appointment (exception - serious illness)
- Get and keep my office organized
- Vaccum more
- Eat lunch away from my desk more often and enjoy an actual break.
I can do that, right?
Also, here is my list of projects for early 2007, in order. I'm going to be busy.
- Red Scarf Project
- MIL's needle case
- Jenny's scarf
- Renae's scarf
- Bag #1 for me
- A sweater for my husband who doesn't really want to wear sweaters.
- Sweater for me
- Yvette's bag
- Kella's scarf and hat
- Start Christmas gifts
- Bag #2 for me
- More Christmas gifts
I'm going to be knitting non-stop this year. Looks like I've become a typical knitwit rather quickly! I've even been asked by some girlfriends to teach them how to knit this weekend. Wow, I'm lame.