Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm blocking!


Baby steps! So I'm blocking the cable bands for the needle case. How cool! I'm so excited to be this close to another FO. And I've never blocked before, so this is pretty cool. I handwashed them gently and then gave them a final spritz with rosewater to make them smell so pretty. I'm pretty excited but also realized I have a ridiculously small amount of blocking pins and will need more. Lots more.

In other news, I get new needles this week! I have a 40% off coupon for Joann's and while I desperately want the Knit Picks options, my frugal husband has rubbed off on me and I will be picking up a set there. They come with a case and have good reviews so....

Also, just to show how my middle child has gone from tiny kitten to big girl, here are some gratuitous pics of Dinah..

Before:

And After:

No comments: