Ok, 6 weird things about me.
- I make up silly songs when my husband is gone or at least out of earshot. This morning as soon as he walked out the door I sang about the yummy mint hot chocolate I was about to have. My dog Annie thought it was a great song.
- The way I shower and clean comes directly from the movie Annie. "The windows, then the floors, that way if I drip". I therefore bathe from the top down so the dirt washes off right. If I go out of order I have to start again.
- I am secretly thrilled that 2 of the cats love me the most and I don't feel bad about that.
- I do not like cheesecake. Apparently I am one of the few women in the world who doesn't like it.
- I am addicted to s'more flavored chapstick
- When I was 5 I wanted to be a priest. I would practice giving communion with my baked potato. Seriously. "This is my potato, which shall be given up for you..."