- Go to the gym on a regular basis (4x a week)
- No knitting that night if I skip a gym appointment (exception - serious illness)
- Get and keep my office organized
- Vaccum more
- Eat lunch away from my desk more often and enjoy an actual break.
I can do that, right?
Also, here is my list of projects for early 2007, in order. I'm going to be busy.
- Red Scarf Project
- MIL's needle case
- Jenny's scarf
- Renae's scarf
- Bag #1 for me
- A sweater for my husband who doesn't really want to wear sweaters.
- Sweater for me
- Yvette's bag
- Kella's scarf and hat
- Start Christmas gifts
- Bag #2 for me
- More Christmas gifts
I'm going to be knitting non-stop this year. Looks like I've become a typical knitwit rather quickly! I've even been asked by some girlfriends to teach them how to knit this weekend. Wow, I'm lame.