Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Resolutions

Yes, I am going to attempt to make too many resolutions that I can't keep this year. Here they are.


  1. Go to the gym on a regular basis (4x a week)
  2. No knitting that night if I skip a gym appointment (exception - serious illness)
  3. Get and keep my office organized
  4. Vaccum more
  5. Eat lunch away from my desk more often and enjoy an actual break.

I can do that, right?

Also, here is my list of projects for early 2007, in order. I'm going to be busy.

  1. Red Scarf Project
  2. MIL's needle case
  3. Jenny's scarf
  4. Renae's scarf
  5. Bag #1 for me
  6. A sweater for my husband who doesn't really want to wear sweaters.
  7. Sweater for me
  8. Yvette's bag
  9. Kella's scarf and hat
  10. Start Christmas gifts
  11. Bag #2 for me
  12. More Christmas gifts

I'm going to be knitting non-stop this year. Looks like I've become a typical knitwit rather quickly! I've even been asked by some girlfriends to teach them how to knit this weekend. Wow, I'm lame.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you've got your work cut out for you! Can't wait to see progress pictures.