Thursday, February 8, 2007

Good things come in small packages

Which is great because little packages have been arriving for the past two weeks. Yesterday I received Scarf Style and Wrap Style and the yarn to start on Wicked. The color is not quite what I expected, but I still like it and can't wait to get started. I just have to finish up this little baby sweater first. I ripped it all out because I hated the way my first increase looked, but now it's going strong and I am almost done with the collar.

I also stopped by my LYS Tuesday and picked up some beautiful pink wool/cashmere blend to make Knitty's Fetching for myself. I cannot handle being cold in my office anymore, and these will be a much faster knit then the gorgeous but difficult Endpaper mitts, which are still on my list.

Hopefully I will have enough progress on the EZ baby sweater to have pictures tomorrow.

No comments: